What is the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC?
GSA‘s 8(a) STARS II GWAC is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery / indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract engineered to provide cutting-edge technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses to federal agencies. Using GSA 8(a) STARS II will enable agencies to access 8(a) firms through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods, saving time and taxpayer money. Because each technology provider has been proven, agencies are assured of quality work with a shorter procurement lead-time and lower user access fees while receiving socioeconomic credit.
Rivermatrix’s GSA 8(a) STARS II Services
Rivermatrix provides services under Constellation I in the following functional area:
FA1: NAICS 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
Services Rivermatrix can provide include:
- Custom computer applications software programming services;
- Custom computer program or software development;
- Custom computer programming services;
- Custom computer software analysis and design services;
- Custom computer software programming services;
- Custom computer software support services; and
- Web (i.e. Internet) page design services, custom.
Contract Number: GS06F1193Z
DUNS number: 790120484
Prompt payment terms: Net 30 days
Program Manager: Tyrone Proctor, 301-841-7873
Additional Information: email@example.com
GSA STARS II website: www.gsa.gov/8astars2
Who can use the GSAGSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC?
Any government agency that does business through GSA can use the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC. Contracting Officers must complete a short training course and obtain a delegation of procurement authority prior to issuing task orders on the contract.
How to Use the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC
Please see the GSA 8(a) STARS II Ordering Guide for more information on how to use the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC.
GSA 8(a) STARS II Features
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- Five-year base with one five-year option
- $10 billion program ceiling
- Directed Order Authority: Directed task orders up to $4 million each are allowed for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities
GSA 8(a) STARS II Benefits
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferable to the agency
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- Shortened procurement lead time
- A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor’s ceiling prices